Bread Chana Basket Recipe
Dec 01, 2020
- Trim the edges and cut the bread slices into circular shape.
- Slightly roll out the bread circles and straighten them.
- Add butter on both the sides of the bread.
- Press them gently into the muffin pans.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree Celsius and bake the bread for 11-13 minutes. Just till they turn golden brown.
- Move to wire rack for cooling immediately.
- Add oil in a pan and once hot, add cumin seeds and add the chopped onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry them till they get cooked nicely.
- Now add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and chana masala powder. Mix well.
- Add the boiled chana. Add 1/4 cup water and let it boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Once it has become a little dry, switch off flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.