Dec 08, 2020
- Put poha in a colander and wash, not letting it soak too long in the water. Leave in the colander to drain out completely.
- Heat the oil and add the asafoetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves and onions along with whole red chillies.
- When onions are light brown, add potatoes, and turn around till they look a bit glossy.
- Add the turmeric and sauté over low heat till the potatoes are cooked through.
- Increase the heat, add salt and poha and mix well. Saute till mixed and heated through.
- Shut off the heat, and mix in the green chillies, lemon juice and half of the coriander.
- Transfer on to a serving dish, garnish with the rest of the coriander and lemon wedges and serve.