Roasted Tomato and Herb Soup Recipe
Nov 28, 2020
- Preheat the oven at 180◦ C.
- Place the sliced tomatoes and garlic in the baking tray.
- Pour olive oil.
- Oven roast for 15 minutes, till the tomatoes leave their peel.
- Once the tomatoes are done, set aside to cool.
- Blend in a food processor the tomatoes, garlic, peppercorn, mixed herbs.
- Prepare a smooth puree by adding a little water.
- Place the puree on the flame.
- Add salt. Adjust the consistency.
- Serve hot laced with fresh cream and garnished with a swirl of mixed herbs.