Kodo Millet Burger
Oct 05, 2020
- Soak the watermelon seeds and millet separately for about an hour in advance.
- Grind the millet and watermelon seeds in a fine paste.
- To this add coriander and mustard paste.
- Now add cumin powder
- Add chopped basil, parsley and spring onion leaves to this mix
- Add salt to taste.
- Give this mixture the form of a patty and cook it on a non-stick pan till brown on both sides.
- In a bowl add chopped tomato, onion, spring onion, coriander.
- Now add olive oil, black pepper and salt to taste. The salsa is ready.
- For the hummus, boil the chickpeas and mash it into a fine paste.
- To it add olive oil, coriander, chilli powder, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Spread humus over the bun.
- Now place the patty with slices of tomato, onion and iceberg lettuce.
- Serve with the salsa on the side.