Palak Dal Khichdi Recipe
Oct 12, 2020
- Soak rice in water for 15 minutes and wash the dal 2 to 3 times in water.
- Take a pressure cooker and pour oil in it. Once the oil heats, add mustard seeds, cumin, curry leaves, freshly prepared ginger garlic paste and sauté it well.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and onion, Add green chilli as per your taste and let it cook. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder to it and sauté it well. Add salt as per your taste.
- Add the dal and rice with a glass of water. Cook it for 2 minutes and add fresh chopped spinach and lock the pressure cooker. Let it cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- After two whistles remove the Palak Khichdi from the pressure cooker and top it up with warm ghee!