Quinoa Risotto With Mushroom
Nov 09, 2020
- Bring 2 cups salted water to boil and add 1 cup quinoa, reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer until tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. keep aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet & add 2 tablespoon chopped onion and sauté until soft and pink. Add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic & cook.
- Process 3 types of mushroom (button mushroom, shiitake & wild) and cut into small dices. Add the mushrooms and saute till cooked.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped thyme and the cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Season with salt and crushed black pepper to taste.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped parsley and mix all together. Serve piping hot.