What are the oils that are good for us?
Oct 01, 2021
Any oil produced by Bull driven Wooden Ghani’s is good. All oils have their own medicinal properties. Diversified oil seeds to extract oils is important. Local oil seeds are best suited for the people of that particular region.
To minimize photochemical reactions, the oils thus extracted to be stored in transported in steel vessels or amber colored glass bottles. This ensures the oils to be healthy even after 4 to 6 months. Our local oils –
1. Ground nut oil
2. Coconut oil
3. Sesame seed oil
4. Niger seed oil
5. Safflower oil
1. Ground nut oil: This oil has Resveratrol a phenolic compound which neutralizes many toxic elements in the body. This works as anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging agent. This is especially good for many heart related diseases.
2. Coconut oil: Lauric acid is high in coconut oil. The smoke point is also high for this oil (1770). Hence, you can make deep fried items like sweets, Puri, Vada, Chips, Wedges, etc. Hormone imbalance, Thyroid issues and Autism are a few of the health problems that this oil is useful.
3. Sesame seed oil: Vitamin E which is important for our immunity building, is present in this oil. Pickling process of any pickles, this is the preferred oil all across India. Antioxidant and
anti-inflammatory agents are present in this oil. Pulihogare, colored rice, etc are prepared using this oil in Ayurveda. Arthritis, Rheumatism, skin diseases find solutions in this oil.
4. Niger seed oil: Linoleic acid and Niacin are high in this oil. These two factors are involved in nerves and brain cells regeneration and cleaning. Besides helping the cosmetic wellness and health of skin. This oil has immense role in mental illnesses like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s. This oil can be directly used as Ghee. Sweets, pickles and chutney powder preparations find this oil to be very suitable. Traditionally temples are known to use this oil for “Naivedya” and “Prasada” in large quantities.
5. Safflower oil: This oil is rich in P.U.F.A ( Poly unsaturated fatty acids). This is very much a neutral oil in its taste and flavor. Smoke point is also high hence good for deep frying. Lactating women find help in producing milk for their babies using this oil.
In the name of Science, development and economic progress Our natural food cultures all over the world have been completely destroyed by the Industrial food culture which is monotype.
Through refined oil world is being fed slow poison oils extracted through Bull driven wooden Ghanis are the real cooking oils which are healthy.
By using Bull driven wooden Ghani oils the money of the villages remains in the village only. If and when the city folk also respect the village produced oils instead of refined oils the city money will flow into the villages. Only then sustainable, independent village Swarajya dream can become a nearby.
When you use Bull driven Wooden Ghani Oils –
You would create employment for village folk. One Bull driven Wooden Ghani oil gives job for two people.
Your money starts flowing into villages instead of MNC’s and strengthen the village economy.
One Bull driven wooden Ghani serves 4 bulls going into slaughter house.
You and your younger generations would enjoy the wealth of healthWe are exclusive importers of Arogya Siri Bull Driven Ganuga Oils - recommended by Dr. Khadervali